JOINING A COMMUNITY GROUP
Community Groups are a great way of getting to know people and experiencing church on a smaller scale.
There is a Newcomers group & Discipleship group run by Paul & Clare Kenchington.
If you would like further information on how to join a group, contact the OFFICE.
If you would like to get involved in the life of the church there are some ideas below:
SOME OF THE OTHER GROUPS AND EVENTS:
- Oasis, Women’s Group, meets 2nd & 4th Thursday mornings for coffee & chat
- Breakfast Spa, Women’s breakfast, one each term
- Men’s breakfasts
- Events for seniors – lunch & communion service on the 1st Thurs, Social afternoon on the 3rd Thurs
- Mothers’ Union, on the 4th Wed of the month
- Mums & Babies – fellowship, worship & prayer for Mums & young babies on Monday mornings